2014年8月18日星期一

Inspiration for winter theme wedding party

Winter has always been a magical time of year to me, which makes me wonder why winter weddings arent more popular? It may be cold, but with some creative planning you can really beat the drudgery and warm things up a bit. I had my wedding during the winter season and want to share with you how I did it without taking out a second mortgage or maxing out my credit cards. With some patience and a little bit of research, it really isnt that brutal to create the wedding of your dreams. Dont forget that part of your dream wedding should be in actually enjoying the planning and preparations for the big day. 



Winter Wedding Flowers
Planning the Menu
You can have all of your favorite food but add some winter touches like a squash dish, or warm pumpkin soup. Consider serving eggnog, spiced wine, or hot chocolate (alcoholic or non-) as special treats. Look for an all-white cake, decorated with snowflake patterns, silver embellishments, or sugar sculptures. Ask your caterer about using a decorative snow globe as a cake topper

Wedding venue and decorations


Wedding dress

Bridesmaid dresses





Winter theme wedding invitation